Spreemo to Host Inaugural Quality Research Institute Summit
NEW YORK (August 30, 2016) – Spreemo, the healthcare analytics platform that facilitates better patient care through innovative clinical research, data science, and network management, will host the Inaugural Quality Research (“QRI”) Summit on Friday, October 21st in New York City. The QRI Summit will feature leading healthcare experts – from clinicians and data scientists to researchers and payers – coming together to share diverse perspectives on the challenges and opportunities affecting the quality of patient care.
The one-day Summit will provide attendees an opportunity to hear insights from industry thought leaders on the most pressing issues shaping the future of patient care, including:
• Hear preeminent physicians talk about the challenges and solutions in the treatment of back pain, the #1 cause of disability
• Learn how big (and small) data is being leveraged to create actionable, outcome improving strategies
• Learn from the nation’s largest payers how value-based reimbursement models are being applied to align stakeholders, and improve outcomes and reduce costs
“The healthcare industry is facing huge challenges, including a high number of preventable medical errors and a lack of objective quality information that payers, providers and most importantly, patients can rely on to make informed decisions,” said Spreemo’s CEO Ron Vianu. “We’re very excited to have the opportunity to bring together leading experts to exchange ideas, fostering innovation and collaboration.”
CBS News Medical Correspondent Dr. Max Gomez will moderate the Summit, which features an array of notable speakers, including:
• Todd Albert, M.D. – Surgeon-In-Chief at Hospital for Special Surgery; Chairman of the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at Weill Cornell Medical College
• Steve Perroots – Vice President, Global Claims at Marriott International
• Richard Herzog, M.D. – Director of Spinal Imaging at Hospital for Special Surgery; Executive Director of Spreemo Quality Research Institute
• Jerome Schofferman, M.D. – Member of Board of Directors, North American Spine Society – Chair Committee on Ethics and Professionalism – Founder Rehabilitation; Interventions and Medical Committee Section (RIMS); Renowned expert on opioid use
• John Ruser, Ph.D. – President and CEO, Workers’ Compensation Research Institute
• Dan Elgort, Ph.D. – Vice President, Healthcare Data Analytics and Research at Spreemo, and former Director and Global Lead of Healthcare Big Data Analytics Research at Philips
QRI Summit Details:
Friday, October 21, 2016
8 a.m. – 5 p.m. EDT
Convene Conference Center
237 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017
For more information and to register, please click here.
Spreemo, a leader in quality data analytics, is a rapidly growing healthcare company that connects employers and insurers with the best radiology providers nationwide. Through its innovative clinical research and data science methodologies, Spreemo is developing objective quality metrics and insights that enable the most appropriate treatment choices for patients, both improving outcomes and lowering the overall cost of care. Spreemo believes that better science can improve patient care, ultimately leading to better health care for all. Spreemo’s payer-partners are responsible for tens of millions of employees. To learn more, please visit www.spreemo.com.
About SPREEMO Quality Research Institute
The Quality Research Institute was established by Spreemo to promote collaboration amongst payers and providers to define, measure and facilitate high quality patient care through transformative clinical research and data science.
(214) 975 8784